LEER Truck Caps
West Coast Custom Paint and Restoration are proud to be an authorized dealer for the LEER products.
Leer Truck Caps and Accessories are available here at West Coast Custom Paint. Being an authorized dealer for Leer gives us the ability to provide you with a hassle-free service. We can help you select your Leer truck cap and paint to match your truck body color. If you’re looking for some great Leer accessories we can help you with that also. Leer has many fantastic products like Bedslide, Decked, 7-Way Interface Harness, Tailgate Seal, BedRug, and you can’t forget about protecting your pet with a Screen Protector for that cap. There are many great products available for your truck by order from Leer.
If you need warranty work done to your Leer truck cap we are the place for you. We can repair and repaint as needed, your Leer cap. Make sure to register your leer product. Register Leer Truck Cap or Tonneau
Come on in and we can get your truck looking fantastic with a Leer Truck Caps.
Tips on Caring for your new LEER
Your LEER brand product has been finished with premium-grade automotive paint. Proper maintenance of this new finish will be rewarded with a long-lasting beautiful appearance. Paint supplier DuPont has provided the following guidelines for you:
Avoid wiping or waxing your cap or Tonneau for 90 days and avoid
commercial or high-pressure car washes for 90 days. This gives the
fresh paint finish the maximum time to cure completely.
- Do not wipe your cap or tonneau with a dry cloth.
- Do not spill chemicals such as anti-freeze or coolant on the finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the finish.
- Do not use polishes not formulated for clear-coat finishes.
- After 90 days, wash and wax your cap or tonneau regularly with a
product designed to preserve and protect painted fiberglass.Ask your LEER Dealer for product recommendations. Make sure to wash your LEER in a shaded area using cool water and a mild detergent.
- Do not subject the windows of your LEER cap to the direct force of high-pressure commercial car washes or pressure washers.
- Windows are not warranted against leaks under the pressures of such equipment.
“Our pledge to you is honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship”
(541) – 469 – 8085